Planning and execution of communication strategy
Joday Partners offers a range of innovative and strategic services to meet your organization’s goals. Our zealous experts focus on efficiently executing strategies and delivering results. As an extended partner of your team, we are committed to drive your bottom line with our portfolio of services.
In leveraging media, we position our clients in engaging stories that build trust and credibility. We craft compelling content to help drive a positive perception and shape public opinion in our client’s favor. Our team is committed to cultivating strong media relationships and driving conversations across television, radio, print and online media channels.
Media relations services include:
- Press plan development
- Creation and distribution of press materials (press kit, fact sheets, press releases, biographies and media alerts)
- Media research and analysis
- Media list identification and relationship building
- Planning and execution of media events and interviews
- Media relations (print, online and broadcast)
- Media spokesperson training.
Our approach to build credibility as thought leaders integrates social media as a tool to reach and engage broad audiences. An assessment of the most relevant and effective platforms allows us to build and manage messaging to foster a continued dialogue. A critical component to our strategy includes tracking and measuring performance in order to appropriately focus efforts and maximize results.
Social media services include:
- Development of social media plan and schedule
- Establishment, design and management of key social media platforms (Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest, Google+, LinkedIn and Instagram)
- Implementation of social media content
- Blog content creation and management
- Social media analytics and measurement reports.
While every organization wishes to never find themselves in a crisis, it is absolutely critical to prepare for any matters that could harm your brand. Our crisis management approach includes risk assessments to proactively prepare for any potential threats to your reputation. After a thorough evaluation, we then establish internal processes and procedures for your organization to have in place before the need should arise. In order to minimize the impact of any crisis, we develop contingency plans we can quickly execute in the event of a damaging situation.
Our team is comprised of trained legal and public relations professionals experienced in mitigating challenges and managing client reputation. Crisis management services include:
- Risk assessments
- Crisis communications strategy development
- Media management and response
- Media training
- Message development (statements, press releases, articles, social media communication)
- Media monitoring and impact assessment
- Legal guidance and reputation management.